Connected Virtual Tech Event Pt. 3
The Connected Virtual Tech Event is an online program where people can meet each other and find valuable sources of information. Without the constraint of travel, a large group of people can have meaningful online interactions that flourish into promising opportunities. Attendees can log-in on November 16-17, between the hours of 10AM and 5pm EST.
This online event is perfect for real estate leaders, public safety officials, wireless providers, municipal government officials, hospital administrators, healthcare providers, hotel operators and more.
To register please click HERE.
You may also like:
- Analysis: Cities, buildings are getting ‘smarter’
- Office tour activity picks up, but still below pre-COVID levels
- Report: rental housing supply remains limited, regardless of price point
- Analysis: Investing in ‘smart’ city tech startups could lead to clearer roads, easier parking
- Analysis: Affordable housing development could accelerate over next 5 years