The intersection of proptech and in-building wireless connectivity has quickly become one of commercial real estate’s hottest topics to date. In recognition of this phenomenon, Fifth Gen Media and its flagship publication, Connected Real Estate Magazine will join TMC and Crossfire Media to present the Connected Real Estate Summit at ITEXPO on February 12-14, 2020 at the Broward Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The Connected Real Estate Summit will also be collocated with TMC’s #TechSuperShow.
The Connected Real Estate Summit is specifically designed to help real estate and wireless leaders connected the dots and get a better understanding of how they can work together seamlessly. The need for an event like this one is overdue, given the number of topics that exist within this framework like cyber security, public safety, private LTE networks, Wi-Fi 6 technology, fiber optics and more.
An impressive roster of industry heavyweights from the real estate, wireless and technology sectors will make up the speakers and panelist swho will join the event each day. The confirmed list of attendees at press time include:
• John Gilbert – COO/EVP/CTO of Rudin Management
• Darlene Pope – Global Head of Smart Buildings & Digital Workplace Experience at WeWork
• Marc Ganzi – CEO of Digital Colony and CEO Elect of Colony Capital
• Jennifer Fritzsche- Analyst at Wells Fargo
• Marc Gittleman – Chairman BOMA, Los Angeles Chapter
• Ken Discipio – SVP of Business Development at Tavistock Group
• Sandy Jacolow – CIO at Meridian Capital Group
• Walter Cannon – VP of Business Development at ZenFi Networks
Featured conference sessions at the Connected Real Estate Summit include:
• 5G – The Reality and Fantasy of 5G for the Enterprise Leader
• CBRS – The Dawn of Private Networks that You Can Own!
• Case Studies of Well Designed and Well Installed Networks
• Public Safety– What You Need to Know to Get Your C of O and Keep It
• Commercial Real Estate – View from the Top: Hear from CRE Leaders on What They are Doing Inside their Buildings
• IoT – Is it the Business Revolution that Everyone is Hoping for?
“We chose to join with this terrific event because of the opportunity for enterprise commercial real estate end users to come to one place and see so much in the way of telecom products, services and programs,” Fifth Gen Media CEO and Connected Real Estate Magazine Rich Berliner said. “I’m really excited to bring together the in-building vendors and enterprise leaders in one room to meet and mingle. They have so much to learn from each other and we’ll be rolling out a number of educational conference sessions, too. We expect a great turnout and a great deal of interaction between these groups.”