The Safer Buildings Coalition will host the 2023 Wireless Tech & Policy Summit at Washington DC’s National Housing Center on Wednesday, May 24th. The one-day event brings together Industry Tech Leaders and Policy Leaders to talk about the opportunities and challenges found at the intersection of wireless policy and wireless technology.
Headlined by keynotes from FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr and Jim Bugel, President, FirstNet Built with AT&T, the Summit allows participants to really delve into the topics that impact the present and future of wireless communication and public safety.
The agenda includes six educational sessions featuring industry executives, thought leaders, policy makers and other expert panelists:
- Broadband Infrastructure Funding
- How will we use 4.9GHz and 6GHz
- User Equipment Evolution
- School Safety and Wireless Communications
- Noise and Interference in PS and Cellular Comms: Are networks at risk?
- PROPERTY OWNERS: In-Building Wireless Coverage Imperative
- Rich opportunities for networking throughout the day.
- Expo Hall with great exhibits from top industry and association players
- Breakfast, Lunch and Closing Receptions and Hospitality
Full event program: